View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 03:45 AM   #45
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
just a minor correction, "Ghost Deini" was produced by The Blaquesmiths according to my booklet.. but maybe there was another producer for the album version (which is the remix), i been wondering about this.
* "Ghost Deini" (Original version)
o This version contained a sample which was refused clearance. An early version found its way onto an album sampler. The beat was used earlier on the track "Bastards" (Performed by Wu-Tang affiliated group "Ruthless Bastards") which can be found on the Wu-Tang Killa Bees album "Wu-Tang Killa Bees: The Swarm".

the album version is Mathematics, and I'm getting that from Wikipedia

If you remember, the liner notes from that album were very very wrong.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 06-04-2008 at 03:53 AM.