Thread: 1993-2012
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 08:38 AM   #25
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
1993-2012'd be a squeeze. michele nostradamus wrote suh'm about it, in a quatrain of his, what-they-call-it. I take it from the beatles to the bees I been battling to reach, since I got back home [philly]. 2-4, aka planet jupiter, rules material and riches. I might have the drop on who john the baptist is. maybe.
movie idea for 2001 [out in 1969, director stanley kubrik]...yeah, then on the seventh month [september] it was apparent...
...so, aqua bookie, being aquarius, I'm the author...wv, if they can't find willie lynch, what niggas thinking...homicide 336, 2005...then a "yah'mean". since philly wasn't identified as the source a' that, I'd put traps on the groupie chicks. dumb bitches, don't know me? like where the-fuck they minds is, as if they ain't gotta' give the bush up to me. such-and-such a time to come with the shit before I'm up in ya' shit. like, I had enough of the shit. the 5th done dipped to the 6th. a full-fledged half-ass exodus from the stress of this. yeah, but when God brings israel's people back into captivity of they origin...what then...
Compelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
I ain't heard much of Ready Rock C. lately at all.
...but I can tell you the bul Charlie Mack been at work on his own save the streets initiative and benefit concerts and such, last I was checking the news about it.
man, I only lived in the wynn' for a year and some change [1999/2000]. I can tell you 'bout d.j. Thorpe from G'Town [don't know if they made amends or nothing], about some of the parties at Central High, about how Jazz pulled the plug on my cousin's crew at his [Jazz's] birthday party and my cousin got into a' altercation with another crew, by the same name as his crew, shii like that...all '80s shit...
Reduplicatly Compelling..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote