View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #49
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

i don't really care about the specific rankings, but i think after this is finished 10 of the top 101 should be voted out and replaced by 10 that didn't make the list but should've. i'm prepared to make my case for gunna go and rec-room therapy...

re: ghost deini

perb's verse is alright. he's got his own style and he's passionate. (which clearly influenced ghost). plus the line "can you please tell god that we fucked up here?" is at least more memorable than a lot of the guest verses that will inevitably be in the top 50.

aside from that the beat is extraordinary if only because it was not ghost/rza's first choice and yet it still bangs. ghost's verses are exceptional even on an album full of exceptional ghost verses. depending on what else makes the list i'd say it could be top 101 worthy - certainly more so than "the birth" and let's leave it at that...

PS. i feel like more needs to be said about wildflower. i'll try to write something up later.

more akbar