View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
it has nothing to do with body build. the physical traits are just the visual differences.

but we do know that

whites bodies deteriorate at a much rapid rate.

asians have littler peckers.

ain't to many natives left for me to give an informed answer. the facts are just not there.
you cited every race has different powers and shit. what's white ppls and what's asians as well as natives.

regardless of how many natives are around you can't say 'idk they're dead' cause the same scientific base that lead you to determine blacks are more humanistic then whites cause of their own relationship with melanin would also lead you finding out the unique attributes of natives without having to see them at the 7/11 everyday based on their melanin composition.

and asian having small dicks isn't a good answer, your aware of that

and since over 80% of african americans have european DNA in them, some have more european the african, and whites, but the laws of your science, are inferior and more savage minded then the blakkz, would this me I as a pure blooded black man is superior to you, who's probably 80% black at most?

Also, white have proven very successful in the world system, can you explain how this came to be as those superior to them seem to be lagging behind?