View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #18
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
everything has a vibration. the pineal gland is a receptor for those vibrations. it also regulates biorythm. all this equates to harmonious living/attuned to the world.
evil is in conflict with harmonious living.

you seem to equate domination with godliness....
if i kill you does that make me a better person?
if you study and get a b+ and i cheat and get an A, am i smarter?
if i rob you....you get the picture.
i do equate domination with godliness.

cause the amount of domination is fucking god.ly.

to the point that the majority of the world worships a white god.
if that isn't godly then nothing is.

you'd be smarter for cheating cause you were more resourceful then me, and i took the route told to me by ppl i assumed knew more so i studied like a douche.
if you rob me your still dominating me enough to get my money, and therefore while that gun is to my head your the dominate breed.

i feel your cancelling out white achievement to thicken the mudbricks on your self esteem wall.

also with your harmonious living. If melanin is in the end a trigger for harmonious living then it must be proven in all cases that those with more melanin live more harmonious then those without

everyone is capable of good and evil, which in it's self is a perspective based concept and thus non scientific, but if you are saying melanin leads to more harmonious living it must be a universal constant that those with more melanin are and will always be more harmonious then with less.

meaning this nigga

is more harmonious, and will always be on any given day, then this nigga

and this nigga

and this nigga