View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no, im not reinforcing white ppl are superior to blacks, as there's whites im superior to and blacks im non superior to, like Bill Cosby, i just find it difficult to except ideals built under disillusionment that try explaining the black man's standing in the world through white methods, a white lens and white culture.

Black ppl aren't superior to white ppl, white ppl aren't superior to black people, 'racial superiority' is alien to genuine black culture and the concept of it is a virus that ate the white world to shreds to the point that their children are ashamed to learn their own culture and they can't celebrate themselves because it's racist.

that's the last ideology we need to be importing from them.

racism is built in truth from a sense of inferiority. ppl begin making up things about the greatness of people like them because there's a void inside them they need to fill with 'racial importance'

what if blacks built the pyramids....YOU didn't..ya know?

and YOU couldn't

Im proud of the people that look like me, and im proud of myself, proud enough not to use their accomplishment as a filler of personal achievement cause it often has nothing to do with me and i refuse to see them as a color.

George washington carver? trill nigga, i couldn't do that shit, it ends there.
Nubians? not me.
even dope Igbo ppl, Chinua Achebe, not me.

ppl that dwell on race are usually, and will almost always be less happy them ppl that see people for who they are.

I know what you guys are going through, i used to believe all this shit too, melanin, NGE, white ppl being evil, when i was like 13-15, then i grew out of it.

a trip to africa actually washed it out of my system