View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 02:32 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you win the award for most annoying poster to ever post on WTC hands down

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

now let me start with saying, you and sunny are the ONLY two to call me annoying.

Quote:
arrogance is thinking that everything i say is about you. dummy. i was referring to TSA.

yes thinking that everything people say is about you is one of an arrogant persons traits - when i wrote "
you win the award for most annoying poster to ever post on WTC hands down"
i was honestly talking about TSA - you would be the second most annoying poster WTC has seen - i can see now how you would think that i was talking about you -

Quote:

now let me start with saying, you and sunny are the ONLY two to call me annoying.
i'd be annoyed, i guess, if someone came in here and knocked my out of the dominant spot and reduced me to calling them big brother. but then again i'll NEVER know.
you wasn't clear on who you was talking about ...........dummy
just thank me i linked this thread in that other thread so that you'd get the chance to talk about your silly little world - nobody gives a fuck about your world - this thread was dam near on the second page with only my reply -

Quote:

he was THE dominant gen chatter until PSA. then the facade was shattered. after that it became open season on TSA when b4 he was untouchable.
now i am the untouchable one.

god damn get over it. or atleast get over yourself.

ugly as it gets
lmao - your the dominant gen chatter huh - and you posted some funny pictures and some stale jokes to knock him out of that spot huh - how old did you say you were again ? 12 ?
you playin yourself -
i leave you alone and don't say anything to you - then you come around after about 3 or 4 days mentioning my name, having some corny sarcastic bullshit to say about me - so i go and snap your bra straps, your husband patty cakes jumps in - i punch him in his jaw - he falls you start scratching and swinging - i hold you by your forehead and laugh - then send you home with ripped up panty hose and no bus fare - and you're mad about this - just leave me alone yo - don't quote me, don't mention my name and all will be good for you - you must be one of those bitches who loves abuse -