Thread: Black Hebrews
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 08:11 AM   #34
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Magani, I don't see the relevance in attacking the NOI in order to rebuff my argument.
-My statement was one of fact, not a judgement or a statement to be judged as an attack.

Quote:
But, I would ask you to consider the fact that if the African-American is an ancestor of the ancient Hebrew.
-African-Americans aren't "ancestors" to any peoples because African-American is an ethnicity, not a race- though most African-Americans belong to the same race.

Quote:
then do you think that the races that have degraded, enslaved, murdered and forcibly shifted a chosen people are going to come out and state that the African-American is God's chosen people from ancient times? (There are many non black Americans that still do not believe that blacks deserve equal rights)
-Again the issue of religion. God is not a racist, and wouldn't choose any race, group of "people", ethnicity, or otherwise over any other.

Quote:
In addition to that would the current Jewish people that have structured their belief system around themselves being the chosen people (who also hold considerable power, both financially and academically) be willing to let history be proven wrong and thus displace them from there status as the "chosen people"?
-Jewish is a religion, not a race. The "chosen people" you speak of (Jews) include people of all races, ethnicities, and geographical decendence.

Quote:
There are many reasons why there are many opposed to identifying the black (African) man as God's chosen people.
-If God were a little boy with ignorant ideas, childish favoritisms, and humanisitic vanities then he would not be God.

Quote:
Myself personally being white it makes no difference to me whether it is Semites or Blacks that were the original Hebrew.
-Semites are a group of ethnicities, not one solid race. By affirmation that Arabs and Hebrews were dark, brown, light brown, high yellow- but not of African decent- is a testament to this fact.

Quote:
I have nothing to gain and I believe in the spirit rather than the flesh. I also like to follow the truth and to me that says that the ancient Israelites were black.
-If you would disregard all logic in place of blind faith then I cannot do anything for you... noone can do anything for you.

Quote:
I believe that you have incorporated some aspects in to your argument that detract from the main debate. No one on this thread was stating that King James or Shakespeare were black. We are not debating the skin tone or validity of the teachings of Wallace Fard Muhammad.
-If you want to evade all logic in this debate, then you are right... HOWEVER the teachings of the Black Hebrew Israelites are directly connected to the topic of this debate. Their words were copied word for word from their propaganda. They believe what I stated about King James and it is integral to their teachings which you claim to believe. The teachings of WFM are also directly connected to the teachings of Black Hebrew Israelites as they have roots in the same originators of these belief systems. If you knew the history of any of this, you would see a direct correlation.

Quote:
Myself being without any religious affiliation I don't understand the argument that I am jumping on a bandwagon. I'm not a member or follower of the Black Hebrews, Nation of Islam or 5 percenters. I prefer to create my own path rather than follow another's path. All my beliefs would not correlate with any other single belief structure. But I like many others do gain some insight into knowledge by observing other cultures.
-You proved my point with your post. You don't understand the relevance of certain comments I made because you don't understand the topic or know it enough to have a logical debate on it. YET you adhere to beliefs that are directly related to all the comments I made. You say you are not a follower of any of these belief systems, yet you place your belief in an ounce of their propaganda. This is either hypocritical, ignorant, or both.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote