Thread: Black Hebrews
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #37
Trismegistos

Trismegistos shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-African-Americans aren't "ancestors" to any peoples because African-American is an ethnicity, not a race- though most African-Americans belong to the same race.
Your the one that classified African-Americans as a race. Go back and read my post and you'll notice that I didn't class African-American's as a race but as "God's chosen people".

And everyone is an "ancestor" of someone.

Quote:
-Again the issue of religion. God is not a racist, and wouldn't choose any race, group of "people", ethnicity, or otherwise over any other.
Yet Deuteronomy 7:6 states "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth".

Quote:
-Jewish is a religion, not a race. The "chosen people" you speak of (Jews) include people of all races, ethnicities, and geographical decendence.
Again same as the first issue, I did not classify Jews as a race. I said the "current Jewish people". So your argument of Jews being comprised of all races, ethnicities and geographical descendants whilst true, is not valid in this argument.

Quote:
-If God were a little boy with ignorant ideas, childish favoritisms, and humanisitic vanities then he would not be God.
I take this as your attempt to mock what you "think" is my image of god. Quite erroneous in nature and an attack that has no effect upon my belief structure. And this was definitely an attack.

I get the impression that Magani's God is one of omnipotence whilst mine is an ignorant, small child.

Quote:
-Semites are a group of ethnicities, not one solid race. By affirmation that Arabs and Hebrews were dark, brown, light brown, high yellow- but not of African decent- is a testament to this fact.
Again you attempt to read more into my words. I said it makes no difference to me if they were semites (semitic). I did not use the term "semitic race" and I understand that semitic people are of various ethnic origins. The fact you are arguing is not one that I was arguing against.

Quote:
-If you would disregard all logic in place of blind faith then I cannot do anything for you... noone can do anything for you.
Again I am made to look like the fool. I have provided arguments against and have shown that you have misinterpreted or misconstrued my words. You make it sound like I am a person devoid of logic and lost in this world to wisdom and understanding, which then implies that Magani is all-wise and knowing and is the way and the truth.

Quote:
-If you want to evade all logic in this debate, then you are right...
Circular logic and an unassailable position at that. I am only right if am illogical or if I embrace logic I am wrong. That seriously sounds like the rhetoric of a politician.

Quote:
HOWEVER the teachings of the Black Hebrew Israelites are directly connected to the topic of this debate. Their words were copied word for word from their propaganda. They believe what I stated about King James and it is integral to their teachings which you claim to believe. The teachings of WFM are also directly connected to the teachings of Black Hebrew Israelites as they have roots in the same originators of these belief systems. If you knew the history of any of this, you would see a direct correlation.
Yet I made the point that I am not a follower of the NOI nor did I state that I wholeheartedly agree with any one religion.

The arguments are based upon what is in The Bible.

Quote:
-You proved my point with your post. You don't understand the relevance of certain comments I made because you don't understand the topic or know it enough to have a logical debate on it. YET you adhere to beliefs that are directly related to all the comments I made. You say you are not a follower of any of these belief systems, yet you place your belief in an ounce of their propaganda. This is either hypocritical, ignorant, or both.
That logic is like saying that a Jew, Muslim and a Christian have the exact same belief system because they all believe in God. Your saying that because I believe that the ancient Hebrews were black then in effect I am a follower of the NOI or the Black Hebrew Israelites.

That again is erroneous. I stated that I gain some insight into "Knowledge" by observing other cultures. Last time I checked the dictionary knowledge and religion were completely separate words.

I have noticed from your posts that there seems to be only two ways. The Magani way and the wrong way.

I think that my argument in this post has countered every point that you have made. You have read more into my words than were there and you have also come into this thread/debate with your own preconceptions and beliefs about the NOI and the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Peace

Last edited by Trismegistos; 06-12-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote