View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But still I dont get it. How can they just act like the first one never existed. I went to the first one at the cinema, paid my money, and they want me to go do that again, just because? nah. thats some BS. The OG one wasnt more than a few years ago, it wasnt amazing, but it was acceptable. Why should I trust this one wil be any different.

When I first saw the ads for this it was like Groundhog Day for REAL. When it was clear it wasnt a sequel, but still by Marvel, I was looking around me at other people like hold on, didnt we just have this film?

Hollywodd is getting lazier and lazier.