View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
But still I dont get it. How can they just act like the first one never existed. I went to the first one at the cinema, paid my money, and they want me to go do that again, just because? nah. thats some BS. The OG one wasnt more than a few years ago, it wasnt amazing, but it was acceptable. Why should I trust this one wil be any different.

When I first saw the ads for this it was like Groundhog Day for REAL. When it was clear it wasnt a sequel, but still by Marvel, I was looking around me at other people like hold on, didnt we just have this film?

Hollywodd is getting lazier and lazier.
They don't completely ignore the previous flick, if you remember that one ended with Banner in South America, this movie opens in Brazil. It's not a re-do but it isn't a sequel either.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote