View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #9
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Pissed I'm on nights so can't go see this til next week.

I don't think the original was a bad film, but it wasn't the film they should have made. A film about The Incredible Hulk shouldn't be handled by an arthouse director. He's great at what he does, but was totally wrong to be in charge of a Hulk film.

I'm looking forward to this one, although from the footage I've watched the Hulk doesn't look particularly convincing. That's not really a comment on this film, but more that CGI still hasn't really pulled off making human or humanoids look believable facially.

Definately gonna go see it next week though and I love the fact they're linking them all together in order to set the scene for The Avengers film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I heard Ironman & The Hulk are gonna have a big fight... some comic boy told me
I think that's gonna happen in the Avengers film.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote