View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 10:56 AM   #33
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

LoL Croatia..,first off congrats to the soccer team .

5 Serbians play for the team including the captain all Serbs born in Croatia .

which iz fine by me...i have no problems with Croats. Hot woman , Serbs & Croats whatever..stupidist shit ever,

pretty soon every person over there iz gonna claim a Country..its pathetic

The Republik of Stevo

The Repulick of Misho

The Country of Pero

etc etc etc.

how many off those Countrys over there have nothing and now wish the never seperated...no schools , no money ..no fuck all . And begging for Serbias forgivness like Montenegro and Bosnia ?

with the exception of Croatia...think about how stupid ever one iz. The fight for their own land like its theirs then theey get it, then scrath their heads cause there is absoutly nothing there but a village and a couple Sheep Hearders ONGH

thats like Dallas wanting to Seperate from Texas where are the oil is lol , and Dallas is just left with nothing? like when you put it prospective, i live in Canada thx God or for Slim T Allah ONGH

Serbs dont even care anymore..take the land and the get the fuck out of here and have fun no really.

its a joke

ONGH

ok ok ..next up one of my all time fav's . a record way of head of itz time and a classic courtsy of the mastermind Premier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9OGI...eature=related

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote