View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:19 AM   #21
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Damn!! Shadow Moses so nostalgic i took a minute or two just looking around hearing the dialogue from MGS even the camera he looks at it again and it falls off LOL! i found the SOCOM pistol with the silencer that is the best weapon on Metal Gear

but the best part is the fighting against crying wolf on the same spot you fought against Sniper Wolf(my fav Character) you even see some flashback of her and the Wolf-dogs are still there guarding the resting place for the love one
this so cool for me
still one of my favorite games of all time i'm thinking of buying the re-release but mgs4 is the game right now it's fire

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote