View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #26
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
they did it's the three pack with metal gear solid aka twin snakes (as it is now known), metal gear solid 2: sons of liberity & metal gear solid 3
i thought he meant if they rerelease mgs4 you know how they made substance, subsistience etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Question does that pack is for Playstation? and most importantly is MTG Solid Twin Snake the same as the game cube ver.?

im on the last act but damn this game gonna gave me a heart attack or something is too exiting Rex VS Ray and The Boss VS Naked Snake got to be the best boss battles ever

how did you guys found how to kill vamp?

i luckily saw a post that had the words vamp and syringe in it didn't even read the entire post and at the time didn't knew what the syringe was took me a couple of tries before remembering that post after that he was the quickest to fall
The Twin Snakes and the PSX version are totally different versions the voices don't compare to the psx version, Snake dodging bullets as if he was in the matrix.

Vamp was easy shoot him knock him down go up behind him have the syringe ready cqc him and press triangle. wait til you get towards the end of the act. its probably one of the greatest moments you will ever experience.

Last edited by KZA; 06-23-2008 at 12:49 PM.
KZA is offline   Reply With Quote