View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 05:32 PM   #7
Sherz
I make it look easy

Sherz grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Sherz
Default Re: Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith

Obvouisly it shits on Ep I & II, but I think that its even better than Return of the Jedi. I mean, the classic trilogy is unfuckwittable, but face it, Return of the Jedi, if you look at it as a singular unit, it wasn't that nice. Am not complaining, just stating it as I see it. Empire Strikes Back is still the pinacle of the series, with A New Hope as second. I fucking love the whole dark theme throughout the movie, which kinda separate is from the other two. The only thing that dissapointed my was the transition of Annakin from Jedi to Sith only took.. him kneeling to Palpatine. How gay was that? I would love if you could see a fysical change in him, like his eyes turning kinda red like when he was fighting Obi-Wan.

The most shocking thing to me was to hear Darth Vader first worst after his "metalic transformation", him asking for Padme... for some reason I didn't see that coming. Joda almost having a seizure after feeling the deaths of his jedi brethren almost made me feel sorry for him. Obi-Wan once again is the stongest character, with Sidious as second and Ani as a close third (Hayden christensen can act for shit, but stepped his game up for episode three)

Well, am not gonna watch it again in the cinema's but when its out on DVD am gonna rush my stinking as to rent that shit. Am urging to see it again
Sherz is offline   Reply With Quote