View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 05:33 PM   #554
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

there is an anime called "Ragnarok the Animation" that originally was a game

but i got the name from my fav character Strider Hiryu all of his move are name after mythologies and one of them is Ragnarok
Ragnarok originally is from Norse mythology where the Gods led by Odin and Devils led by Loki fight each other killing one another in process followed by the destroction of the world and the rebirth of it. All events taking place at Ragnarok were well known to the Gods before hand by prophesies who will fight who how they will die and what happens afterwards and yet they charge at battle knowing they are powerless and can't prevent the events

the name is compound of two words RAGNA (Gods or Ruling Power) and ROK (Fate End Relation Origin Development) roughly translated to "The Gods Fate and End"

pretty cool huh! the first time i saw it and search the meaning i just felt in love with the word and im sticking to it till i die

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote