View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #45
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

secondaries are gay to me. Shit was kinda funny when it was Jasper way back or when Heat and them sonned cats as shychico but it got deaded right there.

Trust that I know who the secondaries are in this bitch and its fuckin lame. I see you arguing with your own self or big uping yourself / bumping your threads as your secondary. Shit is fuckin sad.

Anybody that aint afraid can easily do a vid real quick saying whats up and maybe a lil xtra. Shit is retarded if you cant shoot a vid and upload it and embed it here and you been a member here for a minute. All the new users , I cant even be mad at ya'll , Ya'll new. But the vets and vats and the in betweens need to come on.

real type
INF is offline   Reply With Quote