View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 02:29 AM   #36
Hillside Bammas

Hillside Bammas grasshopper
Default Re: KOOL KEITH or MF DOOM

This Hillside nigga is rollin' wit DOOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
KOOL KEITH is like one of the greatest MC's of all time.........dude has been around since like 1987..........KEITH has also made like 20 plus albums, sure his latest stuff aint that great, but dude has made more classics than that snoozer MF DOOM, like does DOOM even have 1 classic record??? That MADVILLIANY shit has to be the most overrated album of all-time.......I bought that crap the day it came out, due to all the hype, the shit has collected mad dust in my cd collection......its borring

shtting on KOOL KEITH is like shitting on hip hop, its dudes like KOOL KEITH, Rakim, and BIG DADDY KANE that basically taught dudes how to rap
Man, take a seat, grab some codein and a sprite and relax, please. they are both ill, i'm sorry you went out and bought an album without even listening to it first. make sure to do your research and listen to some other Doom LPs.

Keith has been around for a long ass time, he's dope as hell, and has put out a ton of classic material. (And happens to be in a HUGE slump, even the biggest fans admit this).

But Doom has been around for just about as long (1989) and has been apart of 3-4 certified classic albums, and about a million great albums. Not a single bad one. So to prefer Doom to Keith is no crime.

As I said before, chill out, it aint that serious.
Hillside Bammas is offline   Reply With Quote