View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 02:37 AM   #137
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Yeah the decision to let readers vote on the outcome of the battles in DC vs Marvel was stupid. Wolverine beat Lobo for fuck's sake. Lobo fights evenly with Superman, how would Wolverine not just get a beating?

I just read the first Batman R.I.P. tie in - Detective Comics #846 - and it's clear that the story will not be too close to the R.I.P. events. It appears to be a side story that is far from essential to the R.I.P. plot (wasn't great either to be honest). It's hard to see how the Nightwing and Robin tie-ins could be this distant though as the characters are so caught up in the R.I.P. story, but the fact that the collected R.I.P. book due out in January only collects the six parts written by Morrison suggests that they aren't essential to the plot.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote