View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #153
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
^^ Yeah the decision to let readers vote on the outcome of the battles in DC vs Marvel was stupid. Wolverine beat Lobo for fuck's sake. Lobo fights evenly with Superman, how would Wolverine not just get a beating?

I just read the first Batman R.I.P. tie in - Detective Comics #846 - and it's clear that the story will not be too close to the R.I.P. events. It appears to be a side story that is far from essential to the R.I.P. plot (wasn't great either to be honest). It's hard to see how the Nightwing and Robin tie-ins could be this distant though as the characters are so caught up in the R.I.P. story, but the fact that the collected R.I.P. book due out in January only collects the six parts written by Morrison suggests that they aren't essential to the plot.
i personally think Lobo Vs. Wolverine would be an even bout....

and yea i also enjoyed the DC comics RIP tie in....Hush is awesome.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote