View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 10:02 AM   #2787
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Vicious, with lyrics delicious, if you blink you might miss this,
aim for your head from a distance, sniper in my horse stance,
solid as rock foundations, leave you fucked up with mutations,
so i decieve, to make you believe that its all peace, then attack to leave you deceased,
weak in the knees, step back before i break yo back, with clamity, i destroy your entity,
and overthrow your deity, and hold it down like german with MG, 42, let loose, to get you wobbly like a liver full of goose
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote