1) The Brit lives in a red house.
2) The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3) The Dane drinks tea.
4) The green house is on the left of the white house.
5) The green house owner drinks coffee.
6) The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7) The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8) The man living in the house right in the centre drinks milk.
9) The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10) The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11) The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12) The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13) The German smokes Prince.
14) The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15) The man who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks water.
Who keeps the fish?
2% of the world's population can do this correctly under 15 minutes, with a help of a pen and a paper.