View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 04:00 PM   #62
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Dayz View Post
in a prison theres a hundred convicts. everybody has their own celle og nobody has any chance off communicate with anybody. every day one prisoner is being placed in a room with white walls, white floor and white ceiling. there the prisoner sits for the rest of the day. this happens everyday and the pick off a prisoner is random, in theory a prisoner could be choosen to sit there 100 days in a row. the white empty room only consist off a lightbulb with a switch. the prisoner cant bring anything to the room, therefor not leave anything.
how can a prisoner know when hes the last off the hundred to being placed in the room?(everyone has to go atleast once)

this sucked, this is translated by me, so yeah whaeva man
There are 99 piles of shit on the floor?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote