View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #13
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
wait wait wait wait! Lets have a set time, prime wucorp time so we can get everyone on it right away and invade that shit.

LOL i also suggest cooking up characters like the last time instead of just being all FUK50!
I'm gonna be CartelRingz, a misguided Witchita Kansas pre-teen known for his scolding hate for all blacks accept 50 cent, Tay Diggs and Usher

this hate will stem from my subconcious homosexual attraction to the black male phyiseek that i drown in false racist hatred, but some black men are just too much for me to hate.

In the end of the day im just looking for a black man who will undestand my heartache

to add to that im 13, and my mom isn't home, this therefore means i have nobody to watch over my shoulder while i type on the internet, so therefore i can 'cuss and talk to all the black men' i want, hence why im on 50 cent's site.

this is post of the year