View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 08:25 AM   #170
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I figured the Marvel vs DC series would be straight up like for like fights. In that way Wolverine wouldn't take Lobo, same as Batman wouldn't take Superman without Superman getting nuked or something beforehand (and even then he wasn't truly hurt by Batman in any fight winning kinda way). In the same way I couldn't take Tyson in a fight, but I could obviously shoot him in the face or drop a bomb on him and win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
yeah .....for some reason i really do not care for the batman books except for The Frank Miller Trade Paper Backs........

the character Batman itself has all the elements that I like in a character, but for some reason I do not like the regular series
I saw that IGN.com did a Top 25 Batman books a few years ago and I'll up all of them in their order except the Miller ones already upped. There's sure to be some stuff in there you'll love Nakhi.

It's obviously opinion and not a definitive list, but there's some amazing stuff here.

1. Batman - Year One
2. Batman - The Dark Knight Returns
3. Batman - The Killing Joke
4. Batman - Arkham Asylum
5. Batman - The Long Halloween
6. Batman - The Cult
7. Batman - Son of the Demon
8. Batman - Dark Victory
9. Batman & Dracula - Red Rain (Elseworlds)
10. Batman - Hush
11. Batman - Blind Justice
12. Batman Adventures - Mad Love
13. Batman - Gotham by Gaslight (Elseworlds)
14. Batman - Black and White Vol. 1
15. Batman - A Death in the Family
16. Batman - Gothic
17. Batman - Strange Apparitions
18. Batman - A Lonely Place of Dying
19. Batman - Tales Of The Demon
20. JLA - Tower of Babel
21. Batman - ThrillKiller (Elseworlds)
22. Batman - The Man Who Laughs
23. Batman - Nine Lives
24. Batman - Knightfall (Pt.1): Broken Bat
25. Batman - Venom

I'll chuck a few others in too, like Year Two, Officer Down and Year 100.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-23-2008 at 05:01 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote