View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #171
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
I figured the Marvel vs DC series would be straight up like for like fights. In that way Wolverine wouldn't take Lobo (same as Batman wouldn't take Superman). In the same way I couldn't take Tyson in a fight, but I could obviously shoot him in the face and beat him.

I saw that IGN.com did a Top 25 Batman books a few years ago and I'll up all of them in their order except the Miller ones already upped. There's sure to be some stuff in there you'll love Nakhi.

It's obviously opinion and not a definitive list, but there's some amazing stuff here.

2. Batman - The Dark Knight Returns
3. Batman - The Killing Joke
15. Batman - A Death in the Family
24. Batman - Knightfall (Pt.1): Broken Bat

I'll chuck a few others in too, like Year Two, Officer Down and Year 100.

these I actually have

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote