View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 11:46 AM   #23
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

boom!!!

Recieved that Kam - Neva Again, Buckshot - BDI Thug and Tony Touch - The Piecemaker all in the mail yesterday.....The Buckshot and the Tony Touch were brand new and even though the Kam had been opened, it was in great condition and like new.....those three pickups combined with the two joints (Snoop's Doggystyle and Chubb Rock and Howie T's And The Winner Is...) I grabbed at the thrift store made yesterday a really successful outing, prolly the best of the week.

So as things stand i have two more tapes coming in the mail...that Beatnuts - Intoxicated Demons EP and that M.O.P. - Firing Squad......I've accumulated a new list of tapes that I wanna order, and many I'mma be getting at a great price.....

I am going to go out today and browse the thrift stores way out on the westside of my city.....see what they got to offer.....I'm not too hopeful though, last time I checked out these spots it yielded nothing, however that was a minute ago.....it's not that they didn't have anything at all, just at the time I wasn't really delving so deep into trying to find the old school stuff and that's primarilly what I kept bumping into.....but i'mma run by that shit today, updates comin' soon......
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote