Thread: Fuck dipset!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 02:51 AM   #27
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default Re: Fuck dipset!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th ambassador
yeah exactly what I said bitch cuz he thinks he is all cool and acts is if he aint white and he always goes "u a redneck" saying i'm racist basically and I 'm letting him no I aint !u probably are thinking so what if u know alot u still could be racist, but really skale doesn't have the rite to call me that when he barley knows any other races of people besides caucasian and oh yeah u do know alot of eskimos sorry!
wow youre STUPID AS FUCK... first of all you are replyin to this dudes who u supposedly had on ignores post. he just dissed you, and somehow you think he was agreeing with you? WHAT FUCKING POST WERE YOU READING? you the one that said shit about knowing more black people than me, not me. i dont know any eskimos at all, ive never seen a fucking igloo in my life.
i dont know any other races of people besides caucasian you livin in places with like 80%, 90% and up white population. i walk outside my house maybe 1 in 10 people is white, maybe i even have to count jews as white to have such a high white ratio. theres more racial groups living together in my boro than you have brain cells.