View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 11:06 AM   #259
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Amazing Fantasy(Heart of The Spider Digest & Poison Tomorrow Digest)

Quote:
Araņa was created by writer Fiona Avery and artist Mark Brooks and is based on ideas J. Michael Straczynski used in his run on The Amazing Spider-Man. She was the star of the resurrected Amazing Fantasy comic book in 2004.

After her storyline ended in Amazing Fantasy vol. 2 #6, she appeared in her own title, Araņa: The Heart of the Spider, starting in January 2005 as part of Marvel Next. This series ran for twelve issues.

Anya appears in the Ms. Marvel title as a recruit for service as a licensed superhero under the Superhuman Registration Act.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133837993/1-Heart_of_The_Spider_Digest.rar

Quote:
After the vicious murder of her adoptive parents, Carmilla discovered her biological mother, Monica Rappaccini, is the Scientist Supreme of the worldwide terrorist network A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics). Carmilla is now trying to find her real mother under the auspices of S.H.I.E.L.D., who are attempting to use her to infiltrate AIM. She appears in Incredible Hulk #87, a one-shot story that takes place immediately after House of M. Peter David, who wrote her appearances in Hulk, made suggestions that Bruce Banner may be her biological father.[1]
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133842964/2-Poison_Tomorrow_Digest.rar

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote