View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #40
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how can u guys say that? yeah, he hasn't released a really wack album, but that doesn't mean he is the most consistent...the most consistent rappers never had their peak and never will

so Sage Francis wins. But because I'm on a Wu-Tang forum and most of you just dislike somebody cuz he's different, I'm gonna say, show me one wack Sage Francis verse, and you'll win.

Ghostface Killah made Ironman, OB4CL and Supreme Clientele, but he isn't on that level anymore...+ plus the quality of his tracks lately aren't really in a straight line..

I still say El-P and Cage, and of course Black Thought. I could easily show how they never let anybody down plus all of them are great performers.

Would anybody agree on MF Doom, MF Grimm or Mad Lib tho?