View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 02:09 AM   #44
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Roots(Black Thought), Masta Ace, Jean Grae(how did you guys leave her out?), MF Doom, Gang Starr, EPMD, Black Moon, Cocoa Bros.

these are the ones that spring to mind for me ......meaning that every time I put on an LP by these artists I more than likely listen to the whole LP of any of thier material...

also what are the parameters?

I mean yeah Andre 3000 is dope but he has not released a solo LP so does that count?

Thought is the main MC in the Roots

plus all my choices have extesive catalogs...

Ghost is nice but Big Doe Rehab was trash Bulletproof Wallets was way better and let us not even talk about the Pretty Tony LP, that alone knocked him out the box for me

Redman if Red Gone Wild was not released he would have made the cut but that shit was trash also.

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote