View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0
J_Roll grasshopper
Default What is that thing called

I just got my license a week ago and the car I have doesn't have a cd player. I want to listen to my Wu-Tang cd's, and one of my friends has this thing for his car. It's a normal cassette tape, but it has a wire coming out of it with a plug, and you plug it into a cd player and then put the tape into the cassette player and it plays the cd you have in the walkman. I'm looking to get one and I don't know what they're called.
J_Roll is offline   Reply With Quote