View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #15
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
RZA is "Bobby Digital" & "Bobby Steels" at the same time on "Pencil". He murdered this track.... He outshined GZA & Masta Killa on it. Sort of like "Cappadonna" outshining everybody on Winter Warz.

Took the words outta my mouth, when he spat I was thinking "Damn this is almost as long as Cap's Winter Warz shit!". It reminded me of, I think it was a track not sure if it was a skit, of MF Doom as Viktor Vaughn on Vaudeville Villain 2 "Doom On Vik" where the same rappers raps using different identities
it's a dope track i think GZA did his thing too

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote