Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #3025
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Not so fast. I am not a Browns fan (Titans) but the preseason really means nothing. Teams run a really vanilla form of their offense in the preseason. Watch how they rarely even put guys in motion before the play. Any plays they really feel good about, they will save for the regular season games. The preseason is about getting down timing, and blocking schemes offensively. I feel no different about any team than I did before the preseason. Seriously, it don't mean nothing.
i agree.....Cuz Shaun Rogers looked great against Detroit and Braylon, Lewis, Anderson didnt play, plus other guys on defense, and Winslow is barely in there....

As a Browns fan, you have to understand what its like in Cleveland...people go nuts over the
Browns. Even with LeBron and how shitty the Browns have been they are still hands down the favorite team of the city.....Only the mid 90's Indians rivaled them.
Not saying we dont love the Cavs and Bron but its definately always been a Browns town.