View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 11:45 PM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAJAM View Post
#3 is just plain fucking weird..

make your mayo-divine white friend post up a list. I bet it'll be captivating.

ok, check the bitch at 2:01-2:02

yessir.

i don't mean like fucked up grills and shit, just a little flavor

amd my mayo divine white friend thinks he's too cool to be in the wucorp game

but so i'll cover for him whether he likes it or not

1. he had tape on his glasses in 7th grade ahahahahahha!!
2. from the last time i heard, hes sexed 23 or so women
3. he wore gym shorts and a t-shirt throw all of elementary middleschool and highschool in his godlier era
4. he checks if he has an std by having sex with a girl then telling her to get checked AHAahahahAHHAhah!
5. all his godly moment are followed by an equally ungodly moment that set him back to mortalhood
6. one of the funniest moments of my highschool career was when he walked up to a girl at the swimming pool and goes 'you should take a pregnancy test' or something like that and she started crying AHAHAhahahahAHH!
7. He throw a guy down a flight of stairs sr. year, then punted his head like a football.
8. Be made a career out of steal and selling popcorn chicken
9. He had a hilarious bout with a hemroid ahahahaHAahAHAH
10. I messed out on it, but evidentally he spent the good portion of a fieldtrip to washinton DC masterbating and singing to hobos to the knowledge of everyone on the trip and used to be the king of jacking off ahahAAHAhahahahhaahAHAHHAHAHAh!

what a fucking gawd.

Last edited by TSA; 08-27-2008 at 11:53 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote