View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 08:25 AM   #14
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=Shizzah;1287518][LEFT][CENTER] Prince Rai & Shizzah :: Scriptz

[
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] We own the tools of the trade, mental blades on a parade since the first grade i like that there
The lionheart warrior swung the diamond club at the spade another one i like

Letters carved in the deep tombs of Egypt
They don't mean anything, that's why noone can read it?????

secret entities creeping giants, but our words ungrazed by rocks and diamonds, nice imagery
jewels of the mighty still light up the sky, enough left till the oceans run dry, real good imagery here
evil lurks but we are fighting sturdy, upright knights our style never dirty, nice
[
dark matter shatters unfathomable boundaries, our existence building for millions of centuries, blaow..
no room for exaggerations, our will alone is blessed with the ability for natural alterations, line flow like water

[LEFT] We round up like the Earth revolving
Mysteries of species that still are evolving
Painting vivid pictures with brushes of mysticism whew hit my headpiece hard with those three
Binary stars gifted with residual resistance
Generals and soldiers with logical assistance
Enough gifted braincells to spark the scene
Check the dictionary if you don't what it means Nastiness simple but nasty
Beams of light trying to catch the supernova
Death of a star producing dust to start over
Man you guys need to record this shhhh..

[LEFT]mayan sun, scorching heat, running feet, rapid verse truly unique, thats why they call it universe.
words as stars, sentence planets held together by invisible force all bowing down to our universal laws. nice darts i like all the star references too
space boundaries infinite possibilities, my mind transcends into deep parallel facinities.
powerful beings, angel sightings, the end for the devil is near, throughout the years people have been living in fear, jewels man.. don't we wish this would happen soon
poisoned darts pinpoint mechanically evil men who border insanity, the audacity scientists believe we cannot defy gravity, speechless..
Overall this was a well written, well thought out, precisely executed collobaration.. i defintely need to collab with you guys soon!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote