View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 06:47 PM   #2522
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

how well do u guys think detroits goin to do next year, this teams disapointed me ever since they lost game 7 to san antonio, they seem like they think they can win whenever they want, but they just collapse in the playoffs these days, was larry brown being fired a bad decision? And even though they are getting older, i dont think they should switch shit up right now, adding melo would've been great but thats not goin to happen now, i think they gotta sit down with tayshaun cuz this guy could be one at the end of games that could take over the majority of the abll handling, to me he should anyways. Rasheeds my fav player all time probably but his play is so annoying, this guy is so talented, he can go inside and out, and he can be tough on the defensive end, but for some reason it's like he doesnt really want to try or wutever, charles barkley during the playoffs said that if him and kg played to their full potential sheed would be the better player, anyways lets get to ur guys' thoughts.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote