View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:36 AM   #94
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know who im more disapointed at...Robert for actually pm'ing Black such a sad and quite pathetic story or Blackula for betraying his trust and exposing him like that when (as far as I know) he hasn't done anything to her.

But Robert, Dude..I actually thought the pm was you taking the piss until you responded so seriously in this thread.

Do you really do a paper route at 21?...i've never heard of that job being an entry position into journalism but ok I will take your word for it.

Do you really spy on a chick from afar and take pictures from her to wank to?...on a real if you want to get to know her you could just start with saying hello, you say she is on your paper route, if thats the case then she must see you often, that should make it even easier to spark a conversation, just introduce yourself and take it from there.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man