View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #183
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
idk i skipped half the thread.

prediction:
the aussie house will crumble in less than 90 days.....

yeah i can see it happening now.

demoralised by styles constant ribbing over this incident more and more pm's are revealed until every aussie leaves the site and style can return to telling other members which people they should promote and venerate and which they should denounce due to their , gasp, abhorrent racism.

yeah, and i can see robert, j cee, methods, tone and i looking amazingly red faced in the vatican when all these pm's are circulated.

and you'll be so amazingly smug.

because you figured it all out.

and you're so smart

and you work from home

and you know everything that goes on here

and you're so quick

you can understand everything straight away

you said it yourself

egg on face boy.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 09-02-2008 at 07:49 AM. Reason: sometimes i like to flout the rules of spelling, punctuation and grammar. it gives me a rush. now is not one of those times.