View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 10:14 AM   #218
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

HI-FIVE and a slap on the ass.

I think this is genius. Black laid low for a year and collected pms from all yall fags.

i think Black deserves a sticky "Confessions"
an she just drop pms everyday.

Having a paper route because you want to be a journalist......

Bwahahahaha!

thats like working at blockbuster cause you wanna be an actor.

ROFLROYCE!!!!! OMG that shit had me laughing so hard .... Tauro's advice to Robert is classic though, that shit had me i tears last night it was so fucking funny

Classic sig .. althought you should have put a little black girl on the newspaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
We formulated it together. I wrote the pms, she set it all up. The first pm does exist because we figured it sort of needed to be real incase someone asked. There's a lot of improv there of course from both of us. The paper route thing was a pleasant surprise.
hahahahahah it was inspired from my many pm's i get from you guys asking me for advice or confessing shit to me ... NO i will not expose ne one for real, unless they do me dirty, then fuck yeah they're gonna get exposed. If only i could have saved them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
should have taken a screen shot.

but pretty funny none the less.
true screen shots would have given it the authenticity. but we were just going along to everyones reactions... it was working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Whatchutalkinboutwillis? She can be trusted fine. This thread isn't real!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

BLACKULA AND ROB SET DUH TRAP AND MANY OF YALL GOT CAGED IN.
I can so be trusted ... no worries i'm not a snitch this is all fake .. I made this shit up and Robert helped me, no worries we're cool

And Yeah I'ma drop the whole lesbian gimmick .. Although I'm still attracted to da womens, so it was was half a lie .. Reason as to why I told everyone I was full blown lesbot was caaause when I first signed up everyone was pm-ing me and buggin ya girl... This is not invitation for you guys to pm me and ask me for nudes forget it, it won't happen...

PS
I'll still fuck ya mothers with a strap on!