View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #375
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs up

^nice drop
The house of flying daggers spitting bangers, Iím David Banner when he angers, the Spiderman suit after Venom, Kryptonite times seven, The Joker attacking Al Rocker just to make the newz at eleven, southpaw out law, attack jawz raw, Style Wars like Cap going over burners, money earner with servers, convert data to paper, digital flavor, The Great debater, a virus creator, isolate your data, designate your nature to vapor, you far from an educator, I terrorize like Al Qaeda, why guess when Iím come correct, itís evident every line laced with intelligence taking out the pestilence, weak students, the evidence their sound is to dense, no sense, a nuisance, hence words scrambled into a mess, never the less they gas them selves up like Hess, as if theyíre better than the rest, Introduction of the best to rip the heart out of their chest cavity & make blood defy gravity, I bring horror, ghetto opera stomp ya proper, timbo bootz bloody copper from bodily fluids, I kick exclusive movements so elusive leave them puzzled like rubix cubix, stupid! take yo mic & boof it

Last edited by $inista; 09-03-2008 at 09:35 PM.
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote