Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #3057
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
hahaha check this

ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) - Detroit Lions running back Rudi Johnson says his luggage was taken from the team's practice facility by Tatum Bell.

Johnson was waived by Cincinnati, met with Lions president Matt Millen on Monday and signed a free-agent contact. During the meeting, his two duffel bags were taken from the team's headquarters.

Johnson said Wednesday he was shown surveillance footage Tuesday afternoon that captured the theft.

A message seeking comment was left Wednesday with Bell's agent, Kennard McGuire. Johnson replaced Bell on Detroit's 53-man roster.

The empty bags were returned Tuesday evening, but Johnson said he is still missing $200, his ID, credit cards and clothes. Johnson said he had spoken with Bell and did not plan to involve the police.

hahahha Tatum got pissed that he lost his job, so he jacked Rudi's shit
Caught me off guard, hilarious and weird at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
And im LOLing all the way to hell because of the Tom Brady injury...F BOSTON.
Amen to that! I was watching the game when it happened.

Great game we played, O-Line was very impressive, we could have done better on defense but over all I feel good about us right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
ahahahahahcheck the sig

Last edited by Storm; 09-07-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote