Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:24 PM   #3078
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I know....he's a good player, loads of talent, but he STILL always drops passes....and not meaningless ones...BIG passes that need to be caught.
He was this way in college too..trust me i've watched him his entire collegiate and pro career thus far.
Against Ohio State he dropped an easy first down catch on like 4th and 3 in the 4th quarter of a close game with like 2 minutes left and basically blew the game for them cuz he couldnt catch a 3 yard pass.
I also remember him single-handidly beating Michigan State in his last college year all by himself, making catches that most pros wouldent dream of making

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Warz View Post

Giants went 0-2 and went on to win the Super Bowl against a team nobody picked to win, anything can happen.
Exactly. Im sure the Cowboys are gonna do that to 10-11 other teams this year with ease. So I wouldent take the loss that hard

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 09-09-2008 at 07:26 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote