View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #43
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I need some help with torrents again. I've downloaded 3 or 4 avi video files from torrent sites that have been in really good quality but they've got no sound. Am I doing something wrong that is making them like this or is it just the file? I don't think it is just the file because the video is really popular with hundreds of seeds and whatever, and I don't think all these people would keep the video if it had no sound lol.

The video I just downloaded with no sound was Blades of Glory from IsoHunt if that helps...

http://isohunt.com/torrents/blades+of+glory (first one)
I found the Xvid codecs work well, but i'm not sure what the problem is if you can't get playing on the Ps3.