View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
no doubt about it. but i think he sees it as justified. hes "making up for" the past indignation's of the black man by hating the people who have done, and currently do "keep the black man down".
today - right now- the black man doesn't have much of an excuse to be down

Quote:
but he is quite blinded. he sees himself and black people as separate from others.
no - i see black and white americans the same - lost and corrupted

Quote:
their plight is unique. no one has suffered like the black man. the black man has it the worst out of all people, in sunnys eyes. that is the problem.
our plight is unique - to say otherwise is to lie to yourself - show me another group on this planet who has had their identity totally erased from them and who has been trained to be farm animals for over 400 years

Quote:
no doubt they have suffered. but you just cant look at life like that. you cant look at the world like that. you cant live in the past. you cant change the past. you can be militant about it all you want but in the end that just begets spite, and hate.
japan received reparations (has been repaired)
the jewish received reparations
they got a starter kit - to help them lift themselves back up and build strong nations for their people - i was asking for justice and reparations - but we receive none because we are hated and feared

Quote:
its like what he hates about "the white man" and what the white man has done to the black man in the past, he feels he must do it back.
i don't hate white people - i hate stupid people who refuse to acknowledge the basics - Justice must be served whether you like it or not - not only justice for the black man, but justice for everyone who wants to live in peace

Quote:
im not sure if it is as a payback, or he just feels that is the best way to go about things. either way it wreaks of hypocrisy. and thats my biggest problem with the dude.
me speaking of the many foul things that white america has done to my peoples could never compare to the suffering we still endure - you been here long enough - you should know better

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 09-15-2008 at 04:02 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote