View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHahahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Behind the stained shirt hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAhahaa at this whole thread

The funny thing is, posing for pics looking hard like that is something you do when your like 18, these guys are like 30!

Id say Jigsaw bosses Skampoe around:

'Nigga get me some food you fat motherfucker'
'Shit, man i just got you some'
'Nigga what else you good for? fat motherfucker dont do shit, get me some food or imma smack those titties of yours'
'Yes'

Dont let him bully you Skamp.
oh shit i know, you can tell its a real Ren and Stimpy situation ahahaaahhahahH! Skampoe is dumb and impressionable and probably thinks Jig is a supreme thug gangksta cause he's got more guns then grease pan stains.

You can tell they're huge fuckin losers in real like too from the myspace LOL. Not even 18 yr olds do that shit, 16 max, and they're usually considered fags. What kinda 'thug' posts them with all types of guns on MY-FUCKING-SPACE LOL! Thats proof that its purely for show and not any actual use

in that video where skamp jumps the rail you can see Jigsaw shooting an icicle hanging off his ceiling with a gun

nice thug status faggot aahahahahahahhaha. What a piece of shit, making everyone in the nieghborhood all worried cause of gun fire just cause you needed something hard to post on Youtube.

nice self esteeem faggot. LOL tin tin lookin son of a bitch