View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #34
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

he wont dignify himself witta fuckin track, i aint gotta explain shit to u fag but nostril wanna challenge our abillity but wont spit on a track, and u out of all people siding with this fag, and going as far as saying a thread he made is better than a hiphop track wich was raw as fuck,

ur a fag and ur mad at me for all the other shit

but wat rly pisses u off is the fact that i never posted on non of the threads with ur lil bull shit videos anime shit, take care of ur seeds n stfu

get this african dick out ya mouth!

For the GenChat pervs