View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #35
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i haven't seen skamp this angry and desperate, ever

If you guys wanna go rhyme for rhyme then cool, lets do that
Style, i would gladly do the track with you, but dont measure this off what style says to you, his verse is just extra fun in the sun, i want your whole track to be measured against my lone verse

PCP has gone around thinking wutang imitation gimmicks religions beats, off flow rhymes, corny chorus' (word is bond some of ya'll might diss this song, but deep in your heart, you know this shit is da bomb), and mummbling the same shit on every track is gonna cut it

originally i wasn't gonna diss back cause this thread was enough, more then enough, but i was taking a shit just now and the spirit of Allah spoke to me, he told me the salvage you from your wickness with divine wisdom

and nice hat faggot! aAHahahAHHAhaHAHAHhaAhaAHAHAHAH1