View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #51
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
i haven't rejected anything cuz u haven't brought nothin for me to even reject. and no im not lookin for yacub's grave or obvious evidence like that. just ANY kind.

nigga do you drink water ?

Originally Posted by Mic Tyson
and this is a question directed to anybody who is in the NOI or affiliated or believes their teachings or whatever.

why the fuck would u believe in a religion that says that jackals used to fuck white women and have offspring with them,[/quote]

I never heard that taught in the whole 20 + years i've been studying under teachers in the NOI or NGE

Quote:
that a pig is a hybrid of 3 different animals that are in no way able to have offspring,
i've seen a real live rabbit cat in New Jersey - Animals are crossbred all the time - why is it so hard for you to fathom a dog, rat, and cat mixture - the pig was made to eat the dead bodies left around the caucus mountain region

Quote:
and that a big headed nigga created white people over thousands of years even though it was impossible for him to be alive that long.
its said that he never lived to see his program in action - he didn't "Create" white people - he made the caucasian - by breeding the lighter with the lighter - and so what if his head was big

Quote:
AND on top of all of that, you have no kind of proof whatsoever, not even written evidence, that any of this is true.
do you believe in God ?

Quote:
and whats up wit bean pies?
the same thing thats up with pork skins - people eat them